Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The MindSet of Money for Teens & Parents


"I wrote this book as a love letter to all teens and young adults, warning them of the pitfalls that can occur in their pursuit of a happy and secure life. I wanted to make a statement that was not condescending or childish. At the same time, I wanted to reveal the promise that many adults today either gave up on or never knew. The promise of paved avenues to prosperity and fulfillment.

I wanted to come straight at today's youth with both barrels, one barrel being truth and the other honesty. My wish is simply to rid their lives of the financial tragedies I have felt in the past and I still see in too many adults today. These tragedies range from unfulfilled goals, shattered dreams, hated careers, the imprisonment of poverty & debt, and of course despair.

This book will crack the barriers that can hold back the flow of an undying promise or lead a misguided traveler back to home. I believe 'No child left behind' can be a reality.

Yes, this book is about the MindSet of Wealth and if followed, it can promise a financial freedom most Americans will never know. However, it also is a book of protection from the many falsehoods and distracting influences that can waste life itself. I like to think that The MindSet of Wealth for Teens covers all bases of growing up no matter the dream. It takes some of big mama’s wisdom and mixes it with in-depth research on consumerism and wealth. This message is delivered in a comprehensive read of an individual truth and empowerment for today's youth."


--From the Author G.W. Lawrence


Visit http://www.kidz4money.com/ to view this book

No comments: